Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,319 ($2,703) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)