Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03707 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,575 (42,487 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Darmstadt costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,499 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (22 minutes ago)