Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,052 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)