Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,385 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)