Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12866 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,109 (元16,394) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)