Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12842 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,833 (元14,273) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)