Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34717 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,629 (4,692 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)