Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41236 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,626 (8,792 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)