Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36149 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,659 (4,590 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (40 minutes ago)