Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37957 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,486 (9,183 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)