Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40885 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,613 (8,837 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)