Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,814 (NZ$7,722) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)