Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,685 (NZ$4,543) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)