Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,182 (NZ$7,731) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)