Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,266 (NZ$5,487) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)