Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,989 (NZ$7,694) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)