Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,510 (C$3,672) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)