Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,376 (C$6,089) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)