Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 784 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,024 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)