Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,544 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)