Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,606 (¥440,227) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (35 minutes ago)