Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,476 (¥327,740) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)