Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,348 (¥407,712) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)