Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10286 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,516 (43,905 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)