Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,161 (C$6,053) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)