Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,701 (C$4,231) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)