Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.715 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,175 (C$5,841) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)