Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 579 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,848 (C$4,422) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)