Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,724 (¥370,367) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (26 minutes ago)