Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12858 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,402 (元10,907) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)