Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,435 (元18,122) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)