Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24656 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,594 (18,634 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)