Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23529 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,160 (13,431 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)