Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25358 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,721 (18,618 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)