Cost of living comparison between Haifa, Israel and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24566 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,396 (17,897 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)