Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22976 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,718 (11,828 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)