Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,595 (₨197,777) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (28 minutes ago)