Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24561 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,367 (21,852 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)