Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24013 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,662 (15,249 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)