Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24881 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,166 (20,764 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (20 minutes ago)