Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22706 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,549 (15,632 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)