Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24050 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,412 (14,189 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)