Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,487 (¥460,980) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)