Cost of living comparison between Hachinohe, Japan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00884 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,163 (¥470,989) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)