Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,114 (¥501,995) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)