Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,561 (¥338,893) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)