Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,549 (¥339,907) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (30 minutes ago)