Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,200 ($2,463) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)