Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,021 ($2,377) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)