Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,787 ($4,023) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)