Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,085 (₩2,668,459) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)