Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,621 (₩4,663,761) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)