Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,329 (₩4,002,885) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)