Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,161 (₨157,425) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)