Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,389 (₨106,508) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)