Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,530 (₩3,220,239) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)