Cost of living comparison between Gulbarga, India and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,847 (₨134,641) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)