Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,174 (₨247,225) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)