Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12847 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,459 (元11,360) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)