Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,306 (元10,307) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)