Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,253 (元9,855) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)