Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,650 (元12,899) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)