Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 ($3,823) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)