Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)