Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba vs Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,562 (2,914 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)