Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,197 (4,014 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)