Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,790 (3,422 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (41 minutes ago)