Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,093 (3,633 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)