Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,050 (元22,814) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)