Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,927 (元21,552) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)