Cost of living in Guam compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,816 ($3,458) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)