Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,670 (Mex$ 62,162) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)