Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,764 (Mex$ 38,359) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)