Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,593 (Mex$ 36,661) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)