Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,106 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)