Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,976 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)