Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,000 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)