Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,126 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)