Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,118 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)