Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,319 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)