Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,007 ($4,504) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)