Cost of living comparison between Greensboro, North Carolina, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,298 ($4,585) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (33 minutes ago)