Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,557 ($4,803) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)