Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,769 ($4,007) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)