Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,235 ($2,752) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)