Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,771 (C$4,327) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (24 minutes ago)