Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,866 (C$4,264) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)