Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,307 (C$6,267) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (24 minutes ago)