Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,155 (C$6,300) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)