Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,598 in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)