Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,140 (2,077,396 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)