Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,941 (1,275,730 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)