Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,139 (2,070,780 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)