Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.111 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 177% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,012 (CI$8,113) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)