Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 159% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,709 (CI$5,524) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)