Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 183% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,479 (CI$7,473) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)