Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 184% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,522 (CI$7,594) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)