Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.143 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 186% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,280 (CI$8,117) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)