Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)