Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03177 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,763 (86,976 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (43 minutes ago)