Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02753 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,448 (52,617 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)