Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29757 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,256 (R$ 10,940) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)