Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,219 (R$ 11,037) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)