Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,541 (R$ 11,999) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)