Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,078 (R$ 10,422) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)