Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 641 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10514 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,398 (41,830 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)