Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 754 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,907 (27,730 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)