Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 774 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09923 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,834 (28,558 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (24 minutes ago)