Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09758 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,818 (28,878 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)