Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10236 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 (29,221 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (42 minutes ago)