Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10476 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,233 (40,404 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (39 minutes ago)