Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01631 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,242 (76,161 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)